Happy 1 year Birthday LJS Podcast! On today’s episode we celebrate one year of successful podcast episodes. On the show we have a record setting 8 guests joining us to talk about their musical failures, how they overcame them, and what they learned from them. This is a value packed episode, so listen in!
Listen to episode 52
Enjoy listening to this podcast?
If you get value from the LJS Podcast, help us out by leaving a rating and review on iTunes or your favorite podcast service. Thanks for your help!
In this episode
- Happy Birthday LJS Podcast!
- Keelan Dimick’s story about how he couldn’t read music well.
- Brett Pontecorvo’s story about how he learned to listen to his band members the hard way.
- Josiah Boornazian’s story about how he used to get lost while playing music.
- Mike Taylor talks about how he uses three words to help him overcome his musical struggles.
- Diego Maldonado talks about the mindset he has achieved to overcome all of his musical failures.
- Wallace Stelzer talks about the time he put the wrong date down for a wedding gig.
- Shawn Schlogel talks about how thinking too much while playing has held him back from playing music to his full potential.
- Nathaniel Shroeder talks about a time he released a project he wasn’t 100% confident in.
- Brent talks about his biggest music failure and how overcoming it has changed everything.