Hey. Do you ever feel frustrated by your musical progress because you don’t feel like you’re improving quickly enough? Or do you feel overwhelmed because there are a lot of different things when it comes to playing jazz that you have to practice and learn?
Sometimes it feels like you’re doing all this stuff in the practice room, but it just seems like a mess in your head and like you aren’t really improving the way you want to. Perhaps a feeling of disorganization in the way that you’re trying to improve as a musician.
Well, in today’s episode, I want to talk to you about something that’s going to be really encouraging and also really helpful, and that’s the 1% mindset for high-achieving musicians. This mindset could be a huge game changer for you, and I want you to pay attention really closely.
Welcome to episode 420
In this episode:
1. What is the 1% mindset for high-achieving musicians?
2. How to overcome the loss of motivation
3. How mindset can help you focus on the things that gives you sustainable benefits
4. Know the mindset that I want you to start thinking more about and shifting towards
5. Can the 1% mindset be measured?
6. The 2 things that mindset does:
– it propels you towards momentum
– it starts shutting down unrealistic expectations
7. The mindset of compounding musical improvement