Are you trying to get back “into shape” after being off of playing for a while?
In today’s episode, I will be sharing some tips on how to help you get back into the flow and feel that connection with your instrument and your music to prepare you to perform or just get you to play again.
Welcome to episode 376
In this episode:
1. Listen to music that is “sticky” for you
2. Start getting reacquainted with your instrument
3. Start practicing common chord progressions
4. Practice a song you are comfortable with
5. Practice a song from a performance you are preparing for