So what are some jazz blues heads that you absolutely need to know for jazz jam sessions and gigs?
Well, today I’m gonna share with you 10 that you absolutely should know.
Listen to episode 342
In this episode:
- Simple melody with some kind of cool bebop-y elements in it.
- Super easy blues head that uses only 5 notes!
- A very common jam session jazz-blues
- A minor blues head
- A unique concert Eb blues
- An entry-level bebop head
- A great up-tempo minor blues
- This one’s super easy to learn as long as you know the Bb pentatonic scale
- A great bebop bird blues to play
- This blues is uniquely in 3/4 time signature